Friday, April 24, 2009

I've been thinking it, so I guess I should just say it.

I love Mel. Really. And although I'm sure you know who I'm speaking of, just in case you don't, here's a link to her wonderful blog:

http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/

She is like the big sister of the IF community; the one that has all the right advice, and knows exactly what to say and exactly when to say it. She has brought women together from every walk of life, and has given us all a place to gather and find acceptance in our common struggle.

And now, she reaching out to EVERYONE! Not just us bloggers. She has written a book, which I am quite positive will be exquisite. Navigating the Land of If: Understanding Infertility and Exploring your Options. I am so excited to read its pages. Melissa is a wonderful woman, and if you are struggling with infertility- quite possibly your best friend, even though you may not know it yet.

Please do me a favor, actually, do yourself a favor, and head over here to purchase a copy of her book:

http://www.amazon.com/Navigating-Land-Understanding-Infertility-Exploring/dp/1580052622/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227550249&sr=8-1

Melissa has done so much for the IF community, that this is the very least we can do for her. If you haven't already, head over to her blog and catch up. You won't be disappointed.

Seriously, I love Mel, although it's entirely possible that she doesn't even know who I am. And that's okay. I'm content with reading her blog and buying her book. She's just that fabulous!

1 comment:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Gurp (that is an embarrassed sound)...thank you! I am enormously touched.

Of course I know you! You have one of the greatest blog titles of all times. It is seriously one of the most brilliant double meanings ever.