Friday, February 6, 2009

Hubby of Mine

I'm not broken. Just so you know. I am not nearly as down as I was with the last miscarriage (still trying to figure out what the difference is) and I am already looking at the future. I know that you were probably expecting another post all about my current tragedy, but you're not going to get it. Instead I want to say this:

I adore my husband. I love every ounce of his existence with every bit of mine.

Here are some of the reasons why:

*I love that he calls me from work in the middle of the day just to talk to me.
* I love the way that he blocks the doorways in our house and won't let me pass until I have hugged him for a lonnnnnnnnng time.
*I love the look on his face when he comes home with "surprises" for "his girls"
*Every Saturday morning, he lets me sleep in as late as I want and takes care of the Munchkin downstairs.
*He lets me control the radio in the car whenever we go somewhere together.
*He holds my hand every night under the covers until I fall asleep.
*He loves our daughter more than anything. He's never missed a parent-teacher conference, school program, or PTA event (He's even taken time off work to come home in the middle of the day to play out in the snow with her.)
*He lets me be me, no matter how much I change, and loves me just the same.
*He has the biggest heart of any man I've known. He will help anyone if they ask (and even if they don't) even if he doesn't particularly like the person in need. LOL
*He adores his parents. (So do I)
*He actually LISTENS to me.

and there's more I'd like to say, but he just walked in (early) from work and I don't want him to see this just yet. (He's been doing that a lot this week. What can I say? He worries about me and comes home to take care of me. Whata guy huh?)

No comments: