Friday, October 29, 2010

Sinking In

I start Lupron today.

I start Lupron today.

I start Lupron today.

Somehow, it doesn't seem real that we are doing this again. And although I'm extremely grateful for the chance, it kinda sucks, ya know? I am just getting to a point where I feel good again. I haven't had a headache for a couple of weeks, my energy level is just starting to pick back up again, I've lost 11 pounds, and I've even been sleeping through the night. But...

I start Lupron today.

Tomorrow's gonna suck.

4 comments:

Annie said...

I started on Sunday and it hasn't sucked yet (no headaches). I hope it will be easier on you this time around. Because of our insurance, this may be our last chance. I suspect it may be yours also. Here's hoping November is a lucky month for both of us!

Emily said...

I think about you ALL the time! I'm praying for you guys and hope this time is it. Love you. XOXO

AnxiousMummyto3 said...

Sorry you have to go through all the side effects and awful crap again.
Love you

CJ said...

my friend Jessica sent me here to your blog! I am about to start round 2 of IVF, hopefully next week, we will see. I didn't even make it to ER for the first one. I was at high risk for developing OHSS and doctor didn't want to give me the trigger shot! that was over a month ago and I'm still waiting for my ovaries to return to normal before we start all over again! Talk about an emotional roller coaster, I just want it all to be done and over with! I wish you lots of luck and wish you the best!

Candi