Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hiatus

So here's the thing... I've been trying to come up with something to blog about for weeks now and all I've figured out is that I don't want to say anything. I have nothing left to say. It seems that my psychosis has evolved, and now instead of obsessing over getting/staying pregnant, I'm obsessing over my girls and this just feels like the wrong place to do that. So, while this place has been my home for a very long time now, it feels forced to STAY here. Does that make sense?

I have struggled with what to do for a while now, and I think I am leaning towards starting a new blog. Kind of a new chapter, if you will. I have no intention whatsoever of closing this space, but I don't plan on adding content anytime soon. I am excited to move on, but I doubt I will ever be ready to completely let go.

I feel that I need a new place to tell you about everything that is going on in my life. I feel like a new person. Before, so much of me was tied up in the hell that is infertility, that it changed me. Slowly, I am finding myself again. It is a whole new journey, completely separate from everything that has happened here.

So, that is what I'm going to do. I'm not really sure if anyone even reads this anymore, but if you do - thank you. Please feel free to join me in this new chapter of my life whenever you are ready. Also, I want to be clear... I have no intention of leaving the IF world completely, my role has simply changed. I want to be YOUR support. I will still be reading ( and commenting whenever blogger lets me) and holding your virtual hand whenever you need me.

Let me know what you think. I will do one more post on Tears are for Babies when I have the new blog set up. Until then...

3 comments:

AnxiousMummyto3 said...

Love to read your new blog! Can you email me too!?

Mrs. Gamgee said...

You're stuck with me as a follower too... I'll be there when you open your new place!

Until then, hope all is well...

Annie said...

That absolutely makes sense! I've thought about starting a different blog too, mainly as a funner alternative to keeping a journal. The trouble is finding the TIME! It just doesn't happen. But if you manage to find the time, I'd love to follow along on yours.

Just two more weeks 'til Anastasia and I will be in UT. Yay!