Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stunner

It seems I'm having a bit of a lucky streak. That big 'old blizzard? It never showed. We got snow, don't get me wrong... but this is Utah. We always get snow. It was so over-hyped. The roads were kind of crappy on the way to the clinic, but were just wet by the time we left.

Retrieval went very well. We got 16 eggs! 16!!! And the kicker? They are ALL MATURE!!! My nurse called and told me because she was so excited. (Normally we get the maturation report along with the fert report the day after retrieval) And, AND! The fluid is gone. GONE!!

Ho-ly crap!!

My RE is predicting a day 5 transfer with some left over to freeze.

I think I'm dreaming. I don't have this kind of luck! But God, if you're listening... THANK YOU! Please let it last!

I'll update again when I get the fertilization report in the morning.

I might just have the best Thanksgiving EVER! =) =)

4 comments:

Annie said...

All mature?! That's incredible! I think this may be it for you!

AnxiousMummyto3 said...

Seriously FANTASTIC news!! Woo you are awesome and defs on a lucky streak-all the way to that BFP!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!!!!

rebecca said...

Stopping by late from LFCA and so glad to hear you are now celebrating good news! 16 mature eggs is AMAZING!!! Hope things only continue to go smoothly for you with transfer.