Friday, October 15, 2010

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day


Today is October 15th.

At 7:00 pm, I will light 4 candles in honor of our babies*, and 1 for all of yours. I will remember what should have been. I will pray for a different outcome for this cycle and I will ask for peace for everyone who will forever grieve for their Little Ones.

Please feel free to join me.







*I have never posted about it here, but 5 months after we were married I had my first suspected miscarriage, at somewhere around 10-12 weeks. We didn't even know I was pregnant until it happened. There are many reasons that I don't speak about it here, but mostly it's because this space is reserved for my life during IF. I don't consider my first loss part of that journey.

2 comments:

AnxiousMummyto3 said...

I'm such a mess right now, reading the postscript about your 4th loss just sent me into floods of tears. I am remembering along with you and praying hard that you never have to go through this again my darling.
Love you

Annie said...

So sorry you've lost so many little ones! It's nice to have a special day to remember them.