Monday, October 6, 2008

Update... kinda

Not a lot has been going on in my neck of the woods, so I apologize for being the crappy blogger that I am. (If it makes you feel any better, I'm not doing so great with my family blog either).

Our IUI went well, and we are not just waiting for DH's small scale SA that went with it. As far as any pg symptoms, they are small... if they even are pg symptoms. I've been feeling a bit more emotional lately (could just be that I jumped into this with both feet, and I'm still looking for the ground), and I have been pretty tired too (staying up WAY late, could be the culprit, but let's pretend, k?).

Right now I just feel like I'm in limbo. I'm not feeling bad about this cycle, but I'm not full of that super-charged enthusiasm that I was a week ago either; which makes me lean toward thinking that maybe this isn't my month. It's such a screwed up process. I guess after hoping and praying for so long, I just expect that if I am pregnant, that I would "feel" different right now.

Anyway, that's what going on in Meimland. A lot of trying to distract myself, with even more emphasis in trying to make it to my beta next Monday. I serioulsy doubt I will make it that long... Thursday is looking pretty promising as a hpt day right now. AAAAHHHHH! I HATE not knowing!

2 comments:

Hope2morrow said...

One week isn't too long, but the wait stinks. It's so hard not to try to read into things or not have hope. What's better? I'm not sure there is an answer.

Thinking of you and listening.

I Believe in Miracles said...

I hope the wait goes faster than you think it will. I know the last week is always the hardest for me. I'll be thinking of you.
**HUGS**